• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lord's Castle

Do You Like This Map

• Total voters

IqDz

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a Mcsg map made by me and a couple friends named The Lord's Castle. This map is made 200 blocks long and wide in a square with a Cornucopia on top of the main castle.The map is made small so the tributes are forced to PvP. The tributes must act quick to get chest if they want to survive.This Map takes place at the end of the Dark Age. The Castle has now been abandoned. Now It's your turn to survive, Good luck Tributes.
Lead Builders-
DrPenguin5
IqDz
Secondary Builders-
Austin21602
Jaysen32199

Map Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?5bu60bfvul2ohar

Leave Ideas In The Comments

Check Out My Youtube Channel: McWithIqDz

Map Video:

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
If you lag while recording with shaders, remove shaders. It's not required to show off your map, most people don't have them anyways.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't think you're supposed to advertise your channel here, but you can put it in your Signature or something.

IqDz

Spectator
Reaction score
If you lag while recording with shaders, remove shaders. It's not required to show off your map, most people don't have them anyways.
Thanks for your input just thought it would look good

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
A lot of people want to know what the map would look like for everyone, not just the lucky few who have epic computers and know how to install Shaders.
(In other words, some default screenies would be nice?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci