• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hole! MCSG Map

MadWizard

Tribute
Reaction score
I can't open rar files so I unfortunately can't give feed back to you... If there were some photos up I would have been able to give my opinion if it looked interesting. I'll watch to see what other people think.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
'A really small one'? That's an understatement, its extremely small. The Cornucopia is WTF, the podiums are like in a heart shape which is quite hilarious and foolish.

MrEdmerald

Spectator
Reaction score
'A really small one'? That's an understatement, its extremely small. The Cornucopia is WTF, the podiums are like in a heart shape which is quite hilarious and foolish.
who said thats a bad thing some times u have luck with ur place at the cornucopia and sometimes not! thats life :D

MrEdmerald

Spectator
Reaction score
i have to say they are realy much chests so u have a good win cahnce

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
who said thats a bad thing some times u have luck with ur place at the cornucopia and sometimes not! thats life :D
All the other cornucopias are fair. And where are all the landmarks? Did you just TNT a giant hole in the ground and call it a map?

JCA1ag0n11

Spectator
Reaction score
Cornicopia is unfair, 50 by 50 by 50 dome, and why are there Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom vines in sandstone hole! Chuck Noris does not aprove...

MrEdmerald

Spectator
Reaction score
ok sorry Guys Feedback wasn't that good i will remove it tomorrow!
thanks for all ur Replies! and BB

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the concept, but this is pretty poorly executed in my opinion. Its too small, Corn is a bit stupid, and theres no really impressive structures, in my opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci