• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fallen Tree Dom

Do you like this map?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No!

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
J

Joel/MadDawg

Just ask yourself: is this map as good as all the maps currently on mcsg?

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry for saying, but I don't think this map will be accepted, as it does not meet the extremely high requirements for an MCSG map. It's really good for a first map ever though, a lot better than my first map, actually. All I can say is keep on building, try doing some more terraforming next time (Terraform the entire terrain. Also try using VoxelSniper instead of WorldEdit, which I think you used now. Use WorldEdit for the movin' and stuff). Also, try to spend a lot of time thinking about where people could go, and where you want to have chests placed, and try to make the builds as detailed and good-looking as possible.

Anyway, I hope this didn't offend you in any way, keep on making maps, you'll get better every time you try and make something (I actually cut off the building of a map several times because I had learned new things with which I could build a better map). Good luck. :D

AnTe3PvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry for saying, but I don't think this map will be accepted, as it does not meet the extremely high requirements for an MCSG map. It's really good for a first map ever though, a lot better than my first map, actually. All I can say is keep on building, try doing some more terraforming next time (Terraform the entire terrain. Also try using VoxelSniper instead of WorldEdit, which I think you used now. Use WorldEdit for the movin' and stuff). Also, try to spend a lot of time thinking about where people could go, and where you want to have chests placed, and try to make the builds as detailed and good-looking as possible.

Anyway, I hope this didn't offend you in any way, keep on making maps, you'll get better every time you try and make something (I actually cut off the building of a map several times because I had learned new things with which I could build a better map). Good luck. :D
Thanks for your tip! :D

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh god.. Yep, I can assure you this will not get in.
Don't use vanilla terrain. Check out static_nightmare's mapmaking thread, I'd give you a link but I'm on my phone.

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
One tip is to avoid using vanilla terrain as much as possible. It brings down the quality of the map by a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci