• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Edge - Cornucopia complete

Good idea?

• Yeah

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

miyner49er

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am beginning a map build in a 140 block radius dome (very small I know) but the idea is to have multiple vertical levels, creating more useable space in the map.
I Have just started building and would like any opinions on my map so far and ideas for its progress.

Screenshots:
jH2n79q.jpg

kKeoxUM.jpg

Vintix

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there! I would like to start off by saying that, I can see your idea just I would just see it helpful for me to give you some constructive criticism. It is pretty plain so far, I would suggest adding some buildings on the side of the mountains and maybe a few caves branching off from spawn. I would also maybe say a few more islands separate from the spawn with buildings and more things on them. I must say from what you have currently is a good start. I wish you the best of luck on this build!

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Im not expert at building, but it is really plain. There is not much there to support PVP. A lot of the great players of this including myself, like bigger maps that can benefit to our Pvp styles. It could be a great map in the future! Just keep at it! :D

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
You can't really just take an amplified world, and call it a map. You actually have to terraform it yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci