• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Duckbill Forest

Do you think this map should be in MCSG?

• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks okay, but at around 1:20 the room with all the lumber, that place could use more detail. The walls and floors are just flat stone. Try adding more blocks, and making a more detailed cieling too.
I think that you just need more detail, and try to fill on empty spaces. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
I also see you put in my "suggestion" ;)

gavo4567

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks okay, but at around 1:20 the room with all the lumber, that place could use more detail. The walls and floors are just flat stone. Try adding more blocks, and making a more detailed cieling too.
I think that you just need more detail, and try to fill on empty spaces. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
I also see you put in my "suggestion" ;)
ya I put it in and I started the map three months and made the glass so I couldn't do much terraforming and the room is flat because I made it like it was built

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Screens without shaders, please. I can tell they make it look better than this map really is :/ needs a lot of work on details and such.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
kind of like it but needs more detail and more structures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci