• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Ability to Place Bets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know whether or not this idea has been posted before(If it has, I would like a link to the original thread) But I would like to see a form of betting, or placing wages in the form of in game points before lobby time. The Player would place a bet(In the form of points) on whoever He or She thinks will win(They can bet on anyone, including themselves) If they bet correctly, they will get double what they put in. Ex, If I bet 40 points that I would win the match, and I do win. I would receive 80 points. But if you guess wrong, the points you put in could either, A= Disappear forever, so you would basically lose them, or B= The points you put in would be given to whoever wins. So the winner would be given a reward for actually, you know... winning. I would enjoy this because it would be a fun way to get more points, while providing the thrill of having to make smart bets and ideas. Feel free to post your own tweaks and ideas for this subject.

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
If you think this is a good idea, please help by spreading it around. Thank you in advance

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
This already exists, the link was posted above. Thread locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci