• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello. I just made a MCSG account, and i just wanted to say: Thanks for the two new maps!
There's a problem though, they always vote for Breeze Island and SG4.
Is there a way to persuade them they dont only need to play these two maps?
:D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Ranger, where more than 50% of the community dislikes Breeze and/or SG4 :) Hope to see you around some more :D

They always vote for SG4 and breeze because those are the only maps they know and they don't like having to learn new maps. In MCSGv2 the amount you will play SG4 and Breeze will be greatly reduced, so just stay tuned :p And again, Welcome to the forums :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know. I wrote a tv show advert on the page that announced the new maps about this. And welcome by the way.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hello. I just made a MCSG account, and i just wanted to say: Thanks for the two new maps!
There's a problem though, they always vote for Breeze Island and SG4.
Is there a way to persuade them they dont only need to play these two maps?
:D
I know how you feel. I really do not dislike any map but gets really annoying to continue to play the same map over and over and over again. We have like 10 different maps now. Could we please play those?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci