• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran survival games deathmatch arena

would you like a deathmatch arena for teweran survival games

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No I want to team on you.

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
I jut played a game on teweran survival games, and died because a team of 2 attacked me in deathmatch, because the corn was made out of ice i could not use my 4 flints and steels on them so I died.:( I thought why not make a deathmatch arena for teweran survival games.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Only if it had the same theme and I like the deathmatch in corn because you knock the other players into the middle and shoot them from out side <3

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Poll is biased. Teweran is a very unique map and one of the only to feature ice PvP in deathmatch. Unfortunately, that makes flint and steels useless.

I don't think a separate deathmatch arena should be made; just use flint and steels on the other 20 maps. It's not like Teweran gets voted often anyway.

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
Poll is biased. Teweran is a very unique map and one of the only to feature ice PvP in deathmatch. Unfortunately, that makes flint and steels useless.

I don't think a separate deathmatch arena should be made; just use flint and steels on the other 20 maps. It's not like Teweran gets voted often anyway.
Well thanks for expressing your opinion.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score

Evermore knows what he/she is talking about

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Plus, if we got a new DM arena, we wouldn't have to deal with the ice PvP.

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't expect this looks like lots of people like ice PVP.

Well what the majority wants is better for the community, well I hope the devs can make flint and steel placeable on ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci