• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Terraria

Do you think that Terraria is a good game?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys! I know this game might be a bit of a sore topic, and might be a bit of a problem, but I'll try to not let that happen. I don't want a flame war or anything, because this is a nice communtiy, and I just want to talk about a game with you guys. So, I think you've probably all heard of it: Terraria. This game can't really be compared to minecraft easily, because they have so many different things included in the game. So no falmes, or complaints, or anything like that. This is just a place for people to talk about Terraria. Now that I'm done rambling, how about we start talking?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
What is terraria? By the way I'm completely serious.

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
What is terraria? By the way I'm completely serious.
Sort of like a 2D platformer game made by a group of guys looking for a great game to play. There's boss fights and tons of NPCs and things like that that can move into your house to help you, like a arms dealer, who can sell wepons or gun ammo and things like that.

Honestly, I have never played it
It's a really great game, the fighting is more fast paced, like if you make a mistake against a boss, you can't run. Make a mistake and you DIE.

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
I quite enjoy Terraria.
It annoys me when people compare it to Minecraft, seeing as they're two completely different games.

I love both games, although admittedly, I don't play Terraria nearly as much as I'd like to.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Someone has to develop a server wrapper and program a Survival Games plugin to go with it! :D

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I like Terraria, a whole load of new items and mobs were added. Can't wait for the final update at the end of May!

I'm also making Terraria in Minecraft (minecraft mod) :p having a 3D Terraria would be awesome to have!

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your opinions guys, I really like to hear what you guys think about the game. If you have any questions about the game, you can ask me or just look it up. Once again, I really appreciate your opinions on the game, and keep them coming! (Also, as a side note, do you guys know who voted "no" on the poll? Whoever it was didn't tell why, and I wanna know why they think that about the game.)

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanna know if any of you have a Terraria already bought, because It would be nice to have somebody to play with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci