• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer network, Can you please make 4 or 5 teamspeak channels for League of Legends? Cause I don't want other players joining while me and my friends are playing league cause there is only 1 channel.
Can you make it like
League of Legends
League of Legends [2]
League of Legends [3]
League of Legends[4]
Or if you want to
League of Legends [5]

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I think this is unnecessary. While there are a lot of people who play League of Legends who also play MCGamer, it is also possible to go onto a League of Legends dedicated Teamspeak server. Also, keep in mind that you do not need to be in the League of Legends channel to play League of Legends - it is simply recommended.

If you have issues with people following you from channel to channel, please notify a moderator on Teamspeak and they will be happy to assist you.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I would also like to note, that quite a few players join channels because there are some players in it, and they are in the mood for a little socialization.

zelu

Diamond
Reaction score
If you and you're friends wish not to be bothered, I would recommend the great application called "Skype" :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are plenty of unused channels you could use, I don't think we need more.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
This isn't likely to happen. People usually join channels if there's people in them, so even if there's 5 channels, they'll still always choose the channel that you're in.

I can point you in the direction of a server that I administrate that will allow you and your friends to create a private channel where you won't be disrupted, but it wouldn't be MCGamer's TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci