• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if I was the only one who couldn't connect to the MCGamer TeamSpeak servers.

The IP for the TeamSpeak is ts.mcgamer.net

Thanks for the support, have a great day!

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, I believe the server is down. It will probably be up soon, but in the mean time, connect to the Team Elite server voice.teamelite.io

Whenever the MCGamer server is down, most of the staff members jump onto that server so they can still interact!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Yes, I believe the server is down. It will probably be up soon, but in the mean time, connect to the Team Elite server voice.teamelite.io

Whenever the MCGamer server is down, most of the staff members jump onto that server so they can still interact!
Perfect, thanks, I need to talk to you, I'll start a personal conversation.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci