• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak/Name Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloro

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get my platinum TeamSpeak rank? My in-game name is ZipToad and I am on the TeamSpeak right now with the name of !ZipToad. Also, one other question, I am in pending for my moderator application and I was wondering if I could change my name during this time?

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
To get your rank on the teamspeak, contact a moderator which is both on the TS and in-game and they will likely ask you on TS to say something in-game so they can validate it's actually you on the TS.

As for your other question, I'm not sure, just wait for a moderator to respond to this :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
In order to receive your platinum rank on TeamSpeak, please poke someone with the [Mod] tag next to their name. They will follow through with a verification and if it passes you will receive your rank. If you are applying for mod, you may change your name as you wish, but you must change the name on your application.

Question answered; thread locked.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a staff member. Have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci