• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
In Teamspeak, what permission do I set in such a way that players which are Guest (the default server group) cannot join specific offices that the guests cannot join that specific offices?

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
In order to stop players from joining, as stated you'll need to set the join power on the channel higher than the user's join power. However, on our TeamSpeak you're unable to modify any channel's join power or create your own channel because our network is open for everyone.

Moderators can create their own temporary custom channels, so you may considering asking a Moderator to supervise you if you need your own private channel to do a recording or play with friends without being disturbed.

In all cases, if you find that someone's purposely trying to disrupt your channels, don't hesitate to poke a Staff member and we'll come resolve the issue.

Since I feel the question has been answered sufficiently I'll be locking the thread. If you have any further comments, questions or concerns please don't hesitate to personal message myself or another staff member. Enjoy your time on the MCGamer network and thanks for making use of our TeamSpeak. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci