• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming

Should teaming in teams of over 5 be aloud?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
Now To be honest, Teaming is fun. But when you get ganged up on by 5 people all chasing after you swinging their swords, Its no fun. Honestly I personally like teaming with just 1 other person. But with 5 people coming against 2, Its still unfair to be honest.

Please tell me what YOU think.
And dont vote yes because you want teaming aloud. Im talking about Teams of over 5

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude don't triple post. You didn't even wait a day to bump your topic. Also this topic has been discussed several times before, use the search function and you will find other forum topics where people already discussed this.

Regardless there is no way to regulate teaming. So it's not going to change. And another point teams of 5+ usually get destroyed very quickly, they have less food gear, and weapons. So they're easier targets. I've never teamed with more than 3 people and I've soloed teams of four and won multiple times. Also I tend to actually do worse when I have teammates vs when I go solo.

B

bigmike4life

Yeah what Aeonis=c said there is no way to get rid of teams of 5. Also when i go solo i tend to win more because you can concertrait and you dont have to give armor, weapons or food away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci