• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinpmcgrath

Spectator
Reaction score
What I like to do is find a friend to play with. It makes it more fun and enjoyable. I know a lot of people don't like it when people team, but I think it is a good idea to just find a single partner to play with. So this way people don't get too mad because it's not a huge group. Also, you still have a competitive edge on the other players, and if you get down to the last two it is always fun to kill your friend!
What are your thoughts on teams?

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I don't like teams. Less loot for you overall. Plus you'll have to kill them in the end.
Playing against them is even worse. Easily outnumbered, so attacked from different sides, and if one of them dies, they can scout as a spectator. Quite unfair in my opinion.

colinpmcgrath

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea, I think teams can be unfair also if they are too big. But its not always unfair. When I team up, I still get killed lots and its still fair because everyone can find at least one person to play with usually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci