• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I am finding as I beginning to become better at the game that I am consistently killed by teams.
I am not objecting to the presence of teams in games; however if maybe 2 - 5 servers could be dedicated to non-team games that would be great.
Thanks for reading this and I hope my idea is considered.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teaming is a stratagy that players are going to use" and it is fair to use ot because there can only be one winner anyway. You have to either ignore it, find stratagies that kill multiple players, or join a team yourself. Even just find another player who you enjoy playing with. Theres a LOT to choose from ;P

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It can't be considered because it's 100% impossible to remove teaming from the game. There is nothing to stop them from teaming up, and nothing to make them team up other then wanting to join teams so that you have more power in numbers.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Moderators and Admins for MCSG, are thinking about having a 12 vs. 12 Moderator match against the Moderators of the Bashurverse or other VIP players :p

Nothing is in stone though. it was just an idea put forward :p

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok,you pay all the money every month for the servers.It just wouldn't be Survival Games without 1 great team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci