• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

|Team Precise| [Build Team] *Apply Here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Precise

Welcome to Team Precise. This build team is currently looking for anybody who is serious about building. When on this team, you will help build a new server and make survival games maps. By being on this team, you will become a staff member on the server and be included in Youtube videos and shoutouts. Just apply here by using this format:
  • Minecraft name
  • Reason for application
  • Most skilled area (architecture, landscaping (world edit), redstone, or all around)
  • Please include a picture(s) of an example build

Current Roster
Redstone:
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot

Landscaping:
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot

Architecture:
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot

Co-Leader:
Open Slot
Leader:
NickSwag13

Thanks for applying and good luck!

Rosendy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Rosendy
Skype Name: Rosendy
Reason for Application: I want to be in a good build team and I want to be popular on MCSG as a VIP and I really like this team. I am also in your MCSG clan, #Evanescence.
Most skilled area: Architexture
It wouldn't let me attach my photo.

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
Reason for Application: I want to be in a good build team and I want to be popular on MCSG as a VIP and I really like this team. I am also in your MCSG clan, #Evanescence.
did you click "upload a file"?

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
if you cannot attach a photo would you mind a trial build on my server??

scorpiobro1324

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Minecraft name is Scorpiobro1324 without the Capital S.
  • I am 13 years old
  • Skype name is scorpiobro1324 (Riley Bro)
  • Reason for application Well i am a known builder on many servers and i think having me to an addition to your team will be great not only can i help with builds i can also help with plugins if needed just like the saying 6 is better than 5 and also another reason is i would like to see this server become one of those 1000+ servers and it would be a honourfor me to help make it that type of server.
  • Most skilled areas are Redstone,Simple,Medium,Hard,Impossible Building,Interior,Exterior,Large builds and architechture i can make the shapes of the houses just perfect not only squares but a mix of all shapes, also i am good at world edit in fixing biome or making things (i like working with the biome and adding to it).
  • My example build is built on my redstone/tutorial Youtube world so thats why it may say ScorpioPlayz world in a boss bar :) Here is my ScorpsCo Mansion with inbuilt pond road nicing carving different shapes and some nice little gardens. wouldnt let me post picture

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft name is Scorpiobro1324 without the Capital S.
  • I am 13 years old
  • Skype name is scorpiobro1324 (Riley Bro)
  • Reason for application Well i am a known builder on many servers and i think having me to an addition to your team will be great not only can i help with builds i can also help with plugins if needed just like the saying 6 is better than 5 and also another reason is i would like to see this server become one of those 1000+ servers and it would be a honourfor me to help make it that type of server.
  • Most skilled areas are Redstone,Simple,Medium,Hard,Impossible Building,Interior,Exterior,Large builds and architechture i can make the shapes of the houses just perfect not only squares but a mix of all shapes, also i am good at world edit in fixing biome or making things (i like working with the biome and adding to it).
  • My example build is built on my redstone/tutorial Youtube world so thats why it may say ScorpioPlayz world in a boss bar :) Here is my ScorpsCo Mansion with inbuilt pond road nicing carving different shapes and some nice little gardens. wouldnt let me post picture
Accepted! Welcome to the team.

Haloboi04

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign:haloboi04
I am 10 years old.
My skype is dadsbug04
Reason for application:I was looking to build a sg map and hang out with some people that can build.
Most skilled area:red stone
Hey it wouldn't let me upload a picture and I'm trying to get fraps

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft name:nickpokemon
  • Skype name:Nicholas Boesch
  • Reason for application:I want to help build
  • Most skilled area (architecture, landscaping (world edit), redstone, or all around):architecture
  • Please include a picture(s) of an example build:

Attachments

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci