• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Flawless! [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJoshyHG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, Welcome To TeamFlawless.

Currently we are recruiting builders, redstoners and terraformers. If you are intresting in joining then fill out the following details.

Name:
IGN:
What Are you best at? e.g. building big structures
Why do you want to join TeamFlawles?
Have you/ or are you in a building team?
Experience e.g. post link to your images, video trailer.
Loyalty? e.g. how active are you and how dedicated.
Maturity. instead of arguing, apologize.
#
Must have hamachi, explain soon ;)

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Who's in the team? and can you show examples of your work

xJoshyHG

Spectator
Reaction score
Head builder - xJoshyHG

Builders -
Battey123
ItsFarmerJimmy
soulknight46
orangeguy9110
MultiColorWolf

Redstoners:
magar_f
jamaican_bacon23
xNinj4z

Terraformers:
tomba_HD
Zaxos
tommyolear

All in one -
xJoshyHG

xJoshyHG

Spectator
Reaction score
the nexus desires us not to publish any of our work for now until further notice but our work has extreme standards only the best

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Judging by the fact that you're a nexus build team, its probably nowhere near extreme for MCSG build standards, the nexus has a much lower quality build standard.

xJoshyHG

Spectator
Reaction score
Judging by the fact that you're a nexus build team, its probably nowhere near extreme for MCSG build standards, the nexus has a much lower quality build standard.
well considering i was in hive building team :? and i aint in nexus building team i just helped in the making of a couple of maps

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good luck with this clan.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
They could be very good. The nexus has a very well done spawn and lobbys. Try to be more respectful. If you are going to apply then do so but don't insult them becuase of what server they built for.

xlivox

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Olivia
IGN:xlivox
What Are you best at? I enjoy a build challenge so my favourite things to build are probably things like castles, giant houses etc but if I had to say what I'm best at probably residential buildings of average size.
Why do you want to join Team Flawless? I don't know much about team fortress but being part of a build team would mean a lot to me and it seems like this team has good experience and a high standard
Have you/ or are you in a building team? I've never been in one.
Experience e.g. post link to your images, video trailer. I recently had a huge MineCraft deleting session and went through removing all my worlds I wasn't using. I'm very frustrated with myself :p I'm making a castle right now and will happily send photos on request when I'm finished
Loyalty? e.g. how active are you and how dedicated. I havent been very active due to some family problems but I plan on becoming a lot more involved.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci