• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TDM in MCSG?

Would you like this to be implemented?

• Yes, ILY.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

My name is Myzah. I play on the Survival games servers quite a bit. Sometimes these servers get repetitive and boring for many people, people also quit a lot because of that reason and if you were the owners you would want to keep people on the server. So... I came up with an idea.

I think that MCSG should have to game modes Team death-match and FFA (The one we have now)

Basically, we would add a game mode that when people join the lobby, they get randomly selected to be with 12 players on one team. They would face the other team, 12v12. Friendly fire off. Same maps, same everything it would just bring more of variety to MCSG. Haven't thought about communication to much but the chat could be just for your team to read. Also, above there head it would be like red or blue to know which team your on and the tab could say that too. People may be asking "What about the leaderboards?", well, the leaderboards would be the same except it would say as well TDM Wins and the amount you have won.

I think this is a really good idea if you have other suggestions or questions about the topic I would be happy to answer. Please also leave Feedback.

Thanks for your time.

E

Ephiza

Actually a really good idea! Would love to see it if I ever come back ;D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually admire the Team-Deathmatch idea! Because you get randomly placed within a team to join, and there would be a lot of new people to meet and it could definitely help with Team building, however to counterpoint the proposition is that there are already things known as clans, and believe me, they are all over the forums. So there's a variety of clans to try and join in, just go to the thread, look at their requirements for joining, and bam, make your application and hope to get accepted. Clan wars is basically team-death match. :D

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually admire the Team-Deathmatch idea! Because you get randomly placed within a team to join, and there would be a lot of new people to meet and it could definitely help with Team building, however to counterpoint the proposition is that there are already things known as clans, and believe me, they are all over the forums. So there's a variety of clans to try and join in, just go to the thread, look at their requirements for joining, and bam, make your application and hope to get accepted. Clan wars is basically team-death match. :D
Yes I know there are clans and I know what clan wars is but this is also for people who aren't good enough to get into a clan and can experience the idea of it and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci