• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Targeting.......

should targeting be against the rules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was in a game with a buddy today and some kid got a stone ax he chased me for 5 minutes we ran past like 6 other people and then we found his teammate and they chased me for 3 more minutes and then finally caught up and killed me -.-

jake23657

Platinum
Reaction score
Targeting has always been in Survival Games and will probably always be there you might think you are getting targeted but you might have had gotten some good gear from a chest and the player chasing you wants that gear you have and might be willing to chase you for a long amount of time to get it or he might just chase you because you have a cool colored name, i personaly do not see targeting as against the rules. If you belive you are getting targeted because you are a donor you can always do /disguise but other than that theres not much we can do. I am going to lock this thread if you have any further questions fell free to direct messege me. Have a nice day :)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
To add on to this, it is hard to determine if someone is targeting you. Unless you can get proof of a user or users following you from game to game, and following you directly off of the cornucopia each time, there is nothing we can do. If you do get this proof, however, please feel free to leave a report in the "Report Abuse" section.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Yet again to add to this ~

Targeting will be impossible to monitor because as the people above said it doesn't always mean they are targeting you. It happens to everyone. Even us staff members.
Targeting for one game could be just for loot, or points. But if they are countlessly following you into games then report them at the report abuse section and we will deal with them appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci