• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Targeting and dying off spawn.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes gurl frand yes!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nahhh gurl.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
So everyone hates getting targeted and dying off spawn so I have a solution. If someone dies one minute after the 10 second count down to go to corn is over, it doesn't count as a game for them and they don't lose points. The person who kills them gets 5 points. Leave a comment down below what you think :D

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
put this in feature suggestions, get someone to move it there

i don't see a problem with this but it seems like a lot of extra work for something that's not that much of a problem

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It is a good idea, but unfortunately, I don't see it being implemented anytime soon. It would basically be the same as having a grace period at the beginning of the game and as said before, besides Quarter Quell, MCGamer won't be implementing a grace period in the Survival Games mini game since it was meant to be this way. No grace period makes the game more intense and interesting, it wants to give you the feeling of participating in a real Hunger Games, if that makes sense... If you don't want to get killed of spawn, then I suggest skipping it. Sorry. :/

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
points don't matter. Let the points still be lost

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
So everyone hates getting targeted and dying off spawn so I have a solution. If someone dies one minute after the 10 second count down to go to corn is over, it doesn't count as a game for them and they don't lose points. The person who kills them gets 5 points. Leave a comment down below what you think :D
Mooclan

S

Sepyz

It's all a part of the game. Not everyone can have perfect ratios.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci