• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Switch back to NoCheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
The day after you removed Nocheat and added Anticheat, all the hackers broke loose. Before you wouldn't see a single speed hacker. Well at least not major major, like going 5x the times you can go running. Theres a million people spamming the crap out of the server on the 48 player servers. Before when you had NoCheat, sure there was hackers, but just not 5 speed hackers a game. It's getting annoying and starting to get out of hand and I'm not enjoying playing on the server anymore. Please go back to Nocheat.

ChA0SrAiN

Tribute
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you may be right, Squatman99.
I can confirm seeing a speed hacker in a recent game I played. He flew from spawn to the center of Cornucopia and immediately looted a chest.
It's not very much fun to see that kind of stuff happening.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It is not possible to change back to NOcheat, it is memory leaking and no long updated.
Btw, you should look at the forums and you knew there was already made a post about this.
The developers are trying to improve anti cheat, just be patient.

Lock!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been mentioned so many times :( We need to switch from anti cheat to something else other than nocheat because everyone hates anticheat and nocheat isn't being made any more. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci