• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Swearing

ThatJakeLewisYT

Spectator
Reaction score
So, as all of you know, a server named "MCG" exists. Today I am here giving a suggestion on a new type of "filter" for cursing/cussing/swearing. It happens way too much. Constantly you'll see in chat @$%^ and it can get annoying, 'cause obviously there's not a Mod and/or you don't want to report him/her. I believe we can develop a plugin that makes it so you can't say swear words at all. So when you attempt to say one, it will say [MCG] You cannot swear on our servers. (or something like that). I think this would be a perfect plugin for this server.
I hope you guys like my idea.
-JakeJakeLewis90

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly i think just blocking them out with @$%# is fine.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I can foresee there being an issue with words that have curse words in them.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I can foresee there being an issue with words that have curse words in them.
Adding on to this post, words with "ass" at the end will all be censored out. If players want to swear, most of the time, it will be censored automatically.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apparently there have been games that censor out "turd" and other words, and you can't even say Saturday. I like the way you're thinking, though,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci