• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - The New Begging | Free download!

Should this be on MCSG?

• Total voters

FailCallax

Platinum
Reaction score
Important Information:
Hi there guys! This has been a Major task for the team and I am so glad that we accomplished it! We worked on this for about 4 Days and our team has only been together for 5 so we had to work as a team straight away. If you do download, a Like and a Subscribe would be very appreciated! Also please remember to credit us on the map. Sorry about the unloaded chunks in the Cinematic's Towards the end, the map is very big and hard to get everything loaded!

About The Terrain:

The terrain 'Landscape' Was created by Me (Slate) using only 1 Program 'World Painter' The terrain project took about 4 hours to get it perfect!.

Information about the map:

- This map is a Medieval/Rustic style Survival Games and there are many inspiring places for you to concur, and survive.
- The map dimensions are 450x450 but can be 700x700 if you remove the dome.
- Map has 20 Spawns, but you can Expand up to 40!
- There are 70 Chests so you may want to add more if you feel the need to.
- There is 1 Village and 1 Main town located about 100 blocks away from the main spawn circle.
- Recommended Texure Pack Is DokuCraft.
- Total time Building is about 20 Hours
- There are 5 Massive mountains which are about 160 Blocks tall
- The map is covered by a Glass dome.

Main Builders

In_TheFire
Fm1210
xxheroxrobxx
qRaze_DyNaMiCzz
oOGrimreaperOo
Akmoagency

Pictures

Main Village.png
River.png
Spawn.png
Village Akamo.png

Go Subscribe to are youtube:

www.youtube.com/TeamSagittarii

Download

http://bit.ly/Sagittarii

Thank you guys for looking a this post. Make sure to vote so you can play this map!

Attachments

Last edited:

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
THIS LOOKS AMAZING... A new beginning that's great, because its 2014, a brand new year.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Just a heads up of this to be on mcsg you would need 24 podiums at the cornucopia, and I suggest a lot more chests.. We usually do about 200 for a map of a similar size
Sums up my only complaints about the map, besides a possible lack of flat places for pvp.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Non shader / Non render pictures with default TP plz i fan.

TeamSagittarii

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a heads up of this to be on mcsg you would need 24 podiums at the cornucopia, and I suggest a lot more chests.. We usually do about 200 for a map of a similar size
Thank you for pointing this out to us. We will shortly expand the Spawn and add another load of chests!

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly think this is a very well built map for another game but I doesnt reach MCSG standards because of all of it being jungle and not really any good spots for PvP

TeamSagittarii

Spectator
Reaction score
I honestly think this is a very well built map for another game but I doesnt reach MCSG standards because of all of it being jungle and not really any good spots for PvP
Thanks for your opinion and I agree. What do you recommend us to do with this map? Also this was our first build as a team :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci