• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Sphere Dimension

MapMaker1407

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everybody me and my friend The_Recruit99 worked on a survival games map wich we called Sphere Dimension! There are normal-redstone traps/ parkour/ hidden treasures..... I hope you like it :) Here are some screenshots:

Lava Parkour

Do some parkour to get chests

Make A wish in eau du pierre and maybe your wish will come true

Download link:http: //www.mediafire.com/download/m0ghtec1t865w7t/Sphere_Dimension.zip

Creators: quinten1407, The_Recruit99

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I don't quite get the concept of this map.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Please add more screenshots or a video, don't take pictures at night because we can't see the buildings/terraforming lol

MapMaker1407

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I have some reply please I don't care if you think it's bad but at least tell me what I can improve

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't triple post plz

I tried to get the concept so I downloaded the map, the idea it's not bad
however, you have to start again because the terraforming isn't good, building are meh... (I don't like them very much), for example the sandstone pyramid.
The pvp sucks, I mean there's a lot of water and to be honest the MCSG community hates maps with lots of water

Your map idea needs an excelent terraformer to be perform correctly, I hope you'll submit a new map with the same idea ;)

MapMaker1407

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for the replies :) I will create a new map but with a completely different idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci