• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map - Square nature

Wojaax

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a map consisting of mountains, forest and ocean, mainly. It has relatively tall glass walls around it shaping it like a square. I haven't put too much work down into this map, it was more of a way for me to try things out a bit when it comes to creating a survival games map. I will make a dome of glass next time, instead of the walls. I did make most of this map a while back, so I have the piston layup at spawn, where the players are pushed out of holes in the ground. That I made this earlier probably makes it mostly useless now, but I hope nobody is bothered by it :) I released this map a while back at the minecraft forum too, and I have done a few changes.

Anyhow, I thought I could throw this out here, and if anyone wants to try it, or just check it out, you're very welcome to do that :) I would love feedback on the map itself, positive or negative. I do realize it most likely has some faults and unpractical solutions, but I'm not expecting much for this map.

The map:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7ojuqrsb13lc28l

If anyone wants to put a glass dome on it, and fix the spawn and such, you are very welcome, of course, to do that. Though I don't think this map is good enough to compete with the maps already out there and be used on any server.

Wojaax

Spectator
Reaction score
Are there two cornucopias? Because there are only 12 pedestals...

I know, oops, I had that on my to do list when I worked over the map... Originally I only made 12, because of the lack of room for another 12, but I suppose I could do that later and post the updated map ;) thanks for pointing it out :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I know, oops, I had that on my to do list when I worked over the map... Originally I only made 12, because of the lack of room for another 12, but I suppose I could do that later and post the updated map ;) thanks for pointing it out :)
Or you can make a second cornucopia...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm.. Not too bad of an idea ;) thanks, I guess I could, though I'm not too sure where that would fit...
Well you could make it on the opposite side of the map, like Team Elite did for Fallen Empire...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci