• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Mordor

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Is this just for the fun of it or are you trying to submit it? Just wondering :). If you are looking to submit it, I'm pretty sure that you are not allowed to submit other peoples edited creations without their permission. If this is just for fun then :D. However, just letting you know submitting a partially built map is not allowed (although I could be wrong)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like it,
But It might be the laggiest map ive ever played ;-;

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of that weird map.....the super huge one with giant obsidian monsters all over it.

I forgot the name, but it looks a lot like it.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
o my... maybe not but I think it probably decreases the chance of it being accepted. But if it does I don't think he would get credit
I agree, but i edited so much. I would get some credit, by the way what is credit? (What do you get with credit?)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, you need permission from the original creator. Secondly, I believe you have to give credit to him in the original post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci