• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Islands

do you like this map?

• Yes i like it

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No i don't like it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

legoman_1

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry for my bad english i am dutch

After about 1 month and a half work, this is the result for a nice map of the survival games here are a few screenshots of the map:

cornorcopia

Ship

at night

the cornorcopia and the ship

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lnrg97kp37dw7bd

i hope you like it and i would like to have a comment

video is upcoming

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel that the Cornucopia building looks far too much like Vareide's in Survival Games 2. I do like all the trees, as it reminds me of SG1 but I do feel (same with my map) it does need far more landmarks, and more chest hotspots and such! If you could edit it, I'm sure it'd be a great candidate for MCSG Servers.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
From screenshots all it looks like is a boat and a ship

legoman_1

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel that the Cornucopia building looks far too much like Vareide's in Survival Games 2. I do like all the trees, as it reminds me of SG1 but I do feel (same with my map) it does need far more landmarks, and more chest hotspots and such! If you could edit it, I'm sure it'd be a great candidate for MCSG Servers.
Thanks for your comment, I'm going to edit and put more more chests in the world

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci