• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Factory (24 Players)

You Like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Connerfree

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games Factory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Map Maker: connerfree
Map Tester: TactXcraft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Map idea
So the basic idea of the map is that you spawn in a factory and around the factory is a small town. The town has a bank and a couple other building. It also has a train station and a few exits out the city.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Map has lots of secrets and traps, so if you see a lever or button use at your own risk
This map also has a bit of parkour. So those risky fellows who like living life on the edge can have some fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player Limit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Images

Factory View 1​

Factory View 2​

Inside Factory (Corn)​

Bank And Helicopter​

Bank And Helicopter View 2​

Parking of Bank and slight view of construction site​

Construction Site​

Train Station​

Side Of Train Station​

Back Of train Station​

The Actual Train​

Military Air Base View 1​

Military Air Base View 2​

Twin Houses​

Elevated Road​

Gas Station​

Power Lines And View Of Air Base​

Wheat Farm Out in the forest​

Demshox

Tribute
Reaction score
this is actually a really great looking map, I love the idea of the map and i hope to see it in the survival games soon. :D

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really know what to say about this map. It looks quite good, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary. The builds aren't bad, but they aren't amazing. The theme is simple and nice, but again, not over the top creative.

These kinds of maps are hard to critique because there is nothing bad about it, but at the same time there is nothing over the top amazing about it either.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really know what to say about this map. It looks quite good, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary. The builds aren't bad, but they aren't amazing. The theme is simple and nice, but again, not over the top creative.

These kinds of maps are hard to critique because there is nothing bad about it, but at the same time there is nothing over the top amazing about it either.
^this

also work on the crane, it doesn't stick out enough IMO

Connerfree

Diamond
Reaction score

Thank you for the reply I'll try adding something a bit overthetop next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci