• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Day 1

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Corn is uneven, it really looks vanilla generated, and i really dont like the structures.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Hey there! It looks like you tried really hard to make this map amazing, but I don't think it's quite up to standard. The terrain isn't good looking, and as stated earlier, the corn is unfair. I advise you to go back over the map, terraform, fix corn, and add more buildings for people to start loving the map!
Best of luck

mudpile

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there! It looks like you tried really hard to make this map amazing, but I don't think it's quite up to standard. The terrain isn't good looking, and as stated earlier, the corn is unfair. I advise you to go back over the map, terraform, fix corn, and add more buildings for people to start loving the map!
Best of luck
oh well thanks :p

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
make sure you do a circular corn! and you would generally have to include the glass dome yourself, I am unsure if someone else would do it for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci