• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Classic Announcement.

Jdawgs88

Tribute
Reaction score
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT POST A BUG REPORT FOR THE FOLLOWING.
Are You Getting Sent Back To The Hub On SGC Lobby? Well Here's The
Solution, If You Are Going To Join A SGC Lobby That Has 23 Out Of 24 Players In It, I Would Suggest Not Joining Because It Might Kick You, Saying "You Have Been Kicked For A Premium Member To Join"
It Sounds Like A Bug But It's Not Its For A VIP Or Staff Members Or Other Premium Members To Join, So Don't Go Reporting It. If You Are Getting That Message Join A Lobby With Under 23 Players In It If That Doesn't Help Try 22 Players In It, If It Still Continues Not Working Try Lower Than 22.

Thank You For Reading, And I Would Really Appreciate Some Feedback.

Wrote By
Jdawgs88.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Solution, If You Are Going To Join A SGC Lobby That Has 23 Out Of 24 Players In It, I Would Suggest Not Joining Because It Might Kick You, Saying "You Have Been Kicked For A Premium Member To Join"
It Sounds Like A Bug But It's Not Its For A VIP Or Staff Members Or Other Premium Members To Join, So Don't Go Reporting It. If You Are Getting That Message Join A Lobby With Under 23 Players In It If That Doesn't Help Try 22 Players In It, If It Still Continues Not Working Try Lower Than 22.

Wrote By
Jdawgs88.
I cant tell whether your joking or not.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well you could join and it says 10 seconds left, just cross your fingers, toes, and eyes that you don't get kicked and wait it out. You never know.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do people have to Capitalise The Start Of Each Word Like This?
Other than that, the guide is good, but I don't think a guide needs to be made for a self explanatory topic like this.

3PR

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd like to add on to what you said, and mention that the reason this happens is because premium members always kick out the last person who joined a server. Like you said, joining empty servers quickly is an easy way to combat this, (and the reason I don't buy donator, haha). Anyways, thank you for making this guide, I hope it'll help out a lot of people who are newer to the servers. :)

AdrianVZ

Gold
Reaction score
Everybody knows this, but, thanks anyways for sumitting this guide. :)

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score

Wrote By
Jdawgs88.
I'm Not Joking.
TheOnlyChanse That's Okay.
Why Do People Type Like This?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci