• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Bingo?

Was it helpful?

• Total voters

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I guess this is a guide for people who have never played Survival Bingo. I really love playing this game mode. it challenges your minecraft skills in many ways and is also a whole lot of fun when your playing it with your friends.

Whats the point of the game?

The game is vary simple. you get to choose a kit you want to play was Farmer, miner, axes, etc.
You have challanges that you have to do to get bingo. You work your way to complete all the challenges to get bingo. The first person to get bingo is the winner, there is only one winner. You can play it with your friends and can also work togeather but as i said before ONLY ONE WINNER. You can play just to compet with you friends and show them who is the king of Survival Bingo.

Youtubers?
As we know we have many youtubers in this community that want to grow. This would be a great mini-games for you to record with your friends. You can also stream it from Twitch and play with your viewers if you like. I think it would be vary interesting to see some of you guys play this. it would be really fun to watch and play something other than SG.

Whats bingo?

A game in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off five numbers in a row or another required pattern.

Thats basically it so go and have fun playing survival bing with your friends or just randies :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Survival Bingo is awesome! Especially for the more low-key community members. I played it a lot today and I want to share my extraordinary experiences that occurred.

1. I had just gotten on and I realized I wanted to set a new speed record. I looked at my map first thing, like I always do, and immediately saw an incredible opportunity. I had a row that included the free space, dye a sheep, hang a painting, craft a compass, and attain six types of slabs. Immediately I got wood, killed about 5 pigs, dyed a sheep, killed the sheep, and hung a painting. Already I had three of my goals done. I grabbed 12 sand after making a stone shovel, got a birch tree, and started digging straight down in a 1x2 tunnel. I hit two iron veins along the way to bedrock. My diamond picaxe ran out along the way as well, so while I waited for my iron to smelt, I rustled together six slabs from my sand, two types of wood, as well as stone slabs, stone brick slabs, and cobble slabs from my cobble. I finished just in time for my iron to finish smelting, so I started a quick strip mine, and hit redstone after only 15 blocks. I threw down my crafting table and made my compass. I looked at my watch and saw it had only taken me eight and a half minutes to win. A new record by a long shot!
  2. This was a particularly tough game. I had to attain eight types of wool, find diamond, make a note block, get full iron, and dye a sheep. (That was my easiest row... :p) The biggest challenges were the eight types of wool and the diamond. I started in a forest filled with nothing but chickens. I explored for probably 12 minutes before I hit a herd of sheep just large enough to give me the wool I needed, since I had made shears. After struggling with dye combinations for a bit, I had knocked out both goals pertaining to wool. I immediately dug straight down in a 1x2 hole again, deciding that searching for a cave would waste time. I hit redstone before I hit bedrock, quickly giving me the note block goal. After strip mining for probably one hundred blocks, I still hadn't hit a single iron or diamond ore, but I heard noises. I dug in the direction they seemed to be coming from, and opened my eyes to something that completely shocked me. Cobwebs. Mossy Cobblestone. Bookshelves. All floating above me, with great lava waterfalls below them guarding all kinds of ores. That wasn't the only thing that seemed to want to kill me. A creeper and a gang of several other things waited for me right as I walked in, which were a serious threat because I had no armor. After knocking them out, I decided to yolo it and just make a tower up to that stronghold, which would probably have the iron and diamond I needed. It didn't, but it sure was fun. I scrounged together the iron I needed after a while of regular mining, though, and I found some interesting stuff, like spawners, nametags, mazelike passages, etc... About 35 minutes into the game, I decided to follow the direction of some lava I was hearing near bedrock, and I found some diamond staring at me. I mined it up right as I realized I had accomplished over half of the goals on the bingo map. (See screenshots below of the stronghold.)
  3. Everyone's favorite game: The survival island with no trees. You look at envy at those who decided to take the lumberjack class instead of the slightly better miner class, as if they somehow knew this was coming. They fly off in their boats while you suffer in the ocean. The first thing I see is a single sheep, which I decide to kill instantly. After a look at my map, I learn that was for the best, since my best line included hanging a painting. I decide to follow the boat people, and I quickly find a nice savanna biome, though it's a small island. After finding some food and making tools, I set out to accomplish more goals. Also on the to-do list are to find diamond, make a note block, get a music disc, and throw an enderpearl. I decide that this will be difficult, but it's still my best route. I dig down soon after and once again find nothing on my way to bedrock other than a shady cave at about y=10. The first thing it gives me is a big storm of mobs that brings me down to three hearts. The second thing it brings me is a diamond ore containing six diamonds. I make a diamond sword and diamond boots, then I charge into the blackness, looking very fashionable indeed. A party of 3 creepers and two skeletons awaits me there, held back somewhat by water. I try to get the skeletons to kill a creeper for a disc, but they start to overwhelm me so I have to kill them to stay alive. Right afterwards, a creeper drops out of nowhere and I try to hit it away. A second before it explodes, I block, which saves my life, leaving me at four hearts. There are caves leading off from this central blackness in about seven directions, so it takes my a while to get full iron without dying. At this point it's about thirty minutes in, and many have left the frustrating survival island game, but I am determined to win. If it hits sixty minutes, then I will have lost. When I reach the surface, it's the beginning of night, so I quickly set up a creeper trap. Nothing had spawned on the little island for the first half of the night, until I saw a skeleton across a river. I lure him across and snag him in my trap. I then see a creeper hiding out, camouflaged by some sugar cane. I lure him through the frustrating tall grass and into the trap. The skeleton fires six times, giving me that precious white disc. Now all I need is an enderpearl, but night is about up. I scout around a bit longer, and begin to lose hope. That morning sun shines and I realize I've lost the game since there are only ten minutes left. After heading back to my furnaces, I prepare to say good bye to the world, with only one minute remaining. I look in some surrounding caves and see no enderman. I then see an enderman sitting out in the open sunlight in some tall grass, and I immediately jump on him with about thirty seconds remaining. I kill him quickly with my diamond sword, and think I might have won. Then he drops nothing and the game ends. Nobody wins. :(
This is the end portal from my second game above. I couldn't believe it. I'd never found a stronghold in a survival world without being guided by ender eyes.
Endxx.jpg

Ah, those rewarding chests in that stronghold. So much better than mineshaft chests!
Endxxx.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci