• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: Toggling the side bar (With the time, date, game number etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyAbyss

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to suggest an implementation.
Lately I have been very frustrated with the side bar where it has alot of info about the game and time and date. I'm suggesting that a command is added to minimize or remove it until further command. It gets in my way quite often and does not look asthetically appealing (to me at least). I think a number of players would benefit from not having that there as it is distracting and annoying sometimes.

Just a friendly suggestion.
-IceyAbyss

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The sidebar is essential for report abuses, we are able to determine the time, date and server through that fail-proof.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
One purpose of the sidebar that some people might not realize is that it helps the staff - when recording or screenshotting a rule-breaker, they can use the sidebar in order to determine whether or not the offense is still valid, how long ago it was, and whether or not it's a repeat offense, as well as other information. Unless there was a way to re-enable the sidebar whenever you record (which there isn't) then I don't think they would add the option to remove it.

(gosh darnit, MoLoToV finished his post before me :p)

Reaction score
One purpose of the sidebar that some people might not realize is that it helps the staff - when recording or screenshotting a rule-breaker, they can use the sidebar in order to determine whether or not the offense is still valid, how long ago it was, and whether or not it's a repeat offense, as well as other information. Unless there was a way to re-enable the sidebar whenever you record (which there isn't) then I don't think they would add the option to remove it.

(gosh darnit, MoLoToV finished his post before me :p)
The sidebar is essential for report abuses, we are able to determine the time, date and server through that fail-proof.
Bassically sums it up Question Answered thread locked?
Yeah it is needed to catch all the people like shannrrBANrr

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
^ Question answered, Thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci