• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: Parties

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
I have recently been thinking of a way that would make playing with friends a lot easier and a lot more fun.

What about the ability to make parties? A party could make it really easy to join a server with some friends. If the owner of the party would join a server, the rest of the group would automatically be teleported to that server. The owner could invite people to the party by doing /InviteParty (PLAYERNAME)

I think that would be a great way to make people play toghetter in an easy way.

Maybe MCSG can make this a donator perk. It would be another reason to donate!

Tell me what you think about this!
-Pls no flamerino. Thanks! :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Great feature, and very useful for clan wars!

When i first read the thread title, i read panties insted of parties ;-;
That is actually true and handy! :3

Also, what would be cool is /friend command, you could maybe see where they are playing and maybe /list friend so you could see who's online?

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
That is actually true and handy! :3

Also, what would be cool is /friend command, you could maybe see where they are playing and maybe /list friend so you could see who's online?
I feel like we shouldn't copy the hive! :p

Great feature, and very useful for clan wars!

When i first read the thread title, i read panties insted of parties ;-;
Hahaha lol dat panties! xD

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like we shouldn't copy the hive! :p
It's not copying unless we copy the whole /friend plugin? They did not copy SG from us though they have it!

And btw, Mineplex has /party command too xD

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not copying unless we copy the whole /friend plugin? They did not copy SG from us though they have it!

And btw, Mineplex has /party command too xD
Yeah, that's a point you have there! But whatever, let's just stick with Parties! :D

Reactions: Wyz

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool idea. Don't see any negatives assuming you can leave the party at any time. But I have a few questions.

• Would parties be limited to donors? Or could anyone join the party if they are invited by the donor party leader?
  • Once the leader leaves, is the party disbanded, or does someone else become the party leader?
  • If it's a donor perk, which rank(s) is it for? (Iron +, Gold + etc.)

theozmeister

Survivor
Reaction score
Good questions, I hope if it becomes a thing that none donors but in understand if it is for donors.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool idea. Don't see any negatives assuming you can leave the party at any time. But I have a few questions.

• Would parties be limited to donors? Or could anyone join the party if they are invited by the donor party leader?
  • Once the leader leaves, is the party disbanded, or does someone else become the party leader?
  • If it's a donor perk, which rank(s) is it for? (Iron +, Gold + etc.)
I would let the creation of the party be a donator perk, but non-donors can join parties.

Maybe there could be a possibility for both things with some commands like /Party makeOwner (PLAYERNAME) so he could leave the party, but again: Only donators can own a party!

I would say every donator, because iron donator would be more worth buying again. Since quickjoin the point of buying it was decreased. I feel like this could increase it again though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci