• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion- New mod interview scheduling

Which is your favorite idea?

• The ability to sign up

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scheduled interview days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a mix of both

• None of the above (Explain)

• Maybe, could use some tweaking (Explain why)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm here with a new idea that I think would speed up the mod interview process greatly.
There are 2 different ideas that could be combined or be apart, but I think both could help this out a bunch.

Scheduled days
This idea is fairly simple. As the title explains, there would be scheduled days for interviews. This is a lot better then the system we have right now because currently its all about luck. You have to get a waiting room party started, with lots of people usually 8-12. A sr. staff member has to eventually join the channel and see this or has to see that there are people in the waiting room from a different channel. After that, he will go and tell the other sr. staff members and try to get a interview. He will hopefully get get enough that aren't to busy and after that the first person can take their interview. This entire process can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. There can still be random interviews so that that room is not useless, but it would be extremely helpful for busy people.

The ability to sign up for interview day
Again, as the title says, this ideas would be that there could be a sign up sheet somewhere for interviews and they can have one for EU and US and AU (if any interviews waiting) or have a universal time. They can schedule the times so that the sr. staff aren't there for hours upon hours.

Now, I'm not saying these have to be super frequent as they are probably pretty hard to plan, but it would speed things up alot in my opinion. I know a lot of my time has been wasted waiting for a interview, and it would be nice to know when that would be. I know that these ideas are similar, but they aren't the same so I thought they should be in different groups. Also, if these ideas were added im not saying we should get rid of the system we have right now, we can certainly keep it, but these ideas would speed the process up.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
p.s. if this is in the wrong place go ahead and move it staff. I didn't know where to put it, so I thought here was the best soit,

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
This has already been suggested, but the reason it has not been implemented is because schedules are hard to follow. With Senior Staff, they have IRL issues and school and multiple other things that make it almost impossible to follow a schedule. They have been recently announcing the interview starts on the servers, so just try to spend as much time as possible on TeamSpeak :)
Thread locked. If you wish to get this reopened, just press the report button and explain why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci