• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: More Ways to Get Points

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads about this before but I wanted to share my ideas.

Points are tough to get, especially for people who are stuck at zero points. At the end of each match a winner is declared and they get 'x' points. What if we had more opportunities for points? So not only would a winner be announced, but someone would be given the title of:
  • Top Three: 2 and 3 also get some points
  • Most Prolific: Whoever got the most kills. If it is the same person as the winner than it goes to the next highest. If it is tied then each person gets an equal amount of points. So if the winner was the most prolific instead of getting 30 for winning and 20 for most prolific, they'd just get thirty and the next most prolific person would get 20 points. If it was split then they'd each get 10. The important thing is that it has a good ratio to winning points. This would also encourage tributes to be more daring. Even if they die, they might still get points.
  • Scavenger: Whoever opens the most chests during a round. To keep this from being abused, each chest would only count for one no matter how many times it is opened. This would be worth slightly less than 'Most Prolific'
  • Underdog: The person with the least points in the top 12 (for 24) or top 24 (for 48). Cannot be in the top 3.
  • Don't Worry, I Don't Think Anyone Saw That: (Needs a better title) Whoever has the most pathetic death. Only worth 5 or 6 points. Least pathetic to most pathetic: Murdered, Drowning, Fire, Mob, Lightning, Fall Damage, Lava, Poison, Fishing Pole, Cacti, TNT, Stuck in Block (because of a trap), Murdered by Person with Least Points in the Game. Obviously the order is tentative, but it's something like that.
Feel free to reply with your ideas and critique mine. :D

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Less points in game, I bounty all of my points 24/7, and I am no noob. lol

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Points mean next to nothing. Only on /top and on the official leaderboards when there is a tie for victories.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci