• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion For MCG Staff

iDiddlydoo1

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently I have began playing in the EU Servers, and I have noticed that there is much less staff on these servers, usually 1-2 on the whole network at a given time. Since this causes less moderation, the amount of hackers and other rule-breakers is much higher than it should be. Usually I run in to about 2 hackers in every game. I think this rate would decrease if there were more moderators and staff members on the EU network. These servers really are not enjoyable if you are just going to be killed by a hacker every game. Of course, I may not be able to see the whole situation, but I would really enjoy these servers much more if staff was online. Thank you for reading. :D

R

roguehh

There are some new moderators from the EU region who have been accepted recently (including myself). So you should see an increase in staff members active on the EU servers soon :)

Also, try poking any of the mods available on TeamSpeak if you need help with a user who is breaking the rules and you can't find a mod in-game. I'm sure they will help you out, even if they're not from EU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback :) The thing is, wether we were 1 or 50 moderators, dealing with 150 servers and a hub at the same time is challenging, but we do do our job whenever we experience the same issues as you. If you would like to help us get the job done, feel free to report hackers or other rule-breakers on http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/ (as long as you have evidence) or apply for moderator yourself :)

iDiddlydoo1

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally get where you are coming from, I just think it should be met somewhere in the middle. I will try to have my screen recording software ready when I play on EU to try to catch any hackers. xD I applied for mod a little while ago, but was denied for a ban I had a while back. But thank you for replying, and congrats on mod! :D

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback :) The thing is, wether we were 1 or 50 moderators, dealing with 150 servers and a hub at the same time is challenging, but we do do our job whenever we experience the same issues as you. If you would like to help us get the job done, feel free to report hackers or other rule-breakers on http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/ (as long as you have evidence) or apply for moderator yourself :)
I agree and disagree with this :p I understand its hard to mod that many servers.. but US.. which is bigger.. has much less hackers than EU.. MUCH less

Kirstie

Diamond
Reaction score
I completely agree with iDiddlydoo1. There are almost zero mods on the servers or hub there. There are so many hackers, it's not even fun to play. We understand that there are more players on the US server and it's hard to control them all at once, but there should be at least one or two mods on the EU server to lower the chance of having a hacker. Just trying to give some feedback and suggestions.:)

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
We are aware of the EU hackers. I am an EU moderator my self and I usually ban over 5-10 hackers a day. We do not have a lot of moderators on the EU and even if we did most of them are on the US servers. What I can tell you is that we try our best to keep hackers away from the servers as moderators are the first line of defence against hackers or any sort of rule breaker. Currently they are getting a lot more staff members but most of them are still from the US. What I'm trying to say is that the EU servers will improve but it will take a while. I promise you we will figure something out.

- Sayf / Sayfisac
Yes I quoted my self just making sure everyone knows. I get offended when people tell me that the EU servers are bad mostly because I do a lot of work on there but it's always unnoticed but I can't help agree with you fact is that it's filled with hackers.

Rising_Spirit10

Tribute
Reaction score
I applied for moderator for this reason exact! we go on the US and there is up to 6-7 mods at a time! I'm sorry but this needs to be handle or you WILL lose people! It's not much fun any more :l Do you guys understand our point? This is OUR observations and we are trying to help you out but if you dont want our help just say it right now and I will gladly stop.
-Rising_Spirit

Rising_Spirit10

Tribute
Reaction score
And Reven if you guys cant except my application can you please have a discussion with the rest of your staff trying to get people in the EU servers if they are from the US or EU . it doesnt really matter if they are from the US I am currently in Reno Nevada and I get perfectly good frames on the EU servers just please consider this!
-Rising_Spirit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci