• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Suggestion] Chatbox on the forums?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Based on the amount of Korean spambots we have on the forums right now, that would probably be so flooded with spam that you wouldn't even be able to effectively communicate. Even then so, it probably wouldn't happen because not much seems to be going on lately. I don't think a new Xime build has been pushed in weeks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Anyway regarding the thread I think this actually existed way back when I first joined the forums if I can remember correctly. It was not on the home page though. Any old timers know? If so I would assume that it was removed for good reason.

Last edited:

Flexster_

Survivor
Reaction score
Borzillo segue The screenshot is my forums, http://csgo-center.org/ not MCM.

Good idea but I feel like there will be spam bots and a lot of abuse
There will be a flood cooldown so the shoutbox won't get spammed. Also, only premium+ members can contribute in the shoutbox.
Based on the amount of Korean spambots we have on the forums right now, that would probably be so flooded with spam that you wouldn't even be able to effectively communicate. Even then so, it probably wouldn't happen because not much seems to be going on lately. I don't think a new Xime build has been pushed in weeks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guests won't be able to chat in the shoutbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci