• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion by me: Donating system changes.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
So i have been playing on mcsg for a really long time... I am not able to play 24/7 because my Computer is broken... but still somehow i manage to play.. and somehow i manage to be active on the community forums...

So lets get to the point... i was thinking about other players, they like different name colors, and i came up with an idea, what if the administration will think about giving us tributes the ability to change the time period of your donor! Each time period will have different money values, bigger time period more value...

For Example:
"Iron donator: 1 month-10$/ 3 months 25$/6 months 50$./Lifetime 80$"

Thats what i was thinking about... answer in the comment section!

(Sorry if the thread doesnt look nice i made it from my android device)

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Okey 'den nobody reacted as i thought you guys will but ok....

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There should be no lifetime donor, but there already is. If you want lifetime donor, you can pay $75 I think and you get lifetime Diamond.

I still don't think this is necessary though, the system we have now is fine.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand why players would want to pay $80 for lifetime Iron if we're currently offering lifetime Diamond for $75.

Furthermore, for simplicity's sake, we've decided that our current system is best. No more overlapping time credits or differing ranks with different amounts of time. Just one month with one rank handled incrementally month by month.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
I don't understand why players would want to pay $80 for lifetime Iron if we're currently offering lifetime Diamond for $75.

Furthermore, for simplicity's sake, we've decided that our current system is best. No more overlapping time credits or differing ranks with different amounts of time. Just one month with one rank handled incrementally month by month.
Okey okey, its better for chad, he would get more money if he would put the prices on donors a bit up... i like it as it is right now too though, just wanted to see how youll react, cause sometimes people just want to have different name colors, and i thought it might be a good suggestion, but if no then ok...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci