• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sugestion

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear mcsg,
I have encountered an annoying problem as of late and its based off of points. I go from about 500-800 points and I find it really annoying and hard to keep my points. So I have this suggestion for every 3 kills in 1 game u should get a bonus 20 points.
Pls respond back.
:)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I don't like the part where you say to spam MCSG with it, as that will only get you in trouble and nowhere else.
Try to come up with more supporting details to edit into your post, then kindly message a staff member asking for them to move this thread to the "Feature Suggestions forum."
Even if you don't add supporting details, please remove the last section about spamming MCSG.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear mcsg,
I have encountered an annoying problem as of late and its based off of points. I go from about 500-800 points and I find it really annoying and hard to keep my points. So I have this suggestion for every 3 kills in 1 game u should get a bonus 20 points.
Pls respond back.
If u agree with this suggestion plz spam mcsg with it:)
Time for a Gibbo 'Point everything bad out' post xP My apologies.

I can see this being a bad idea due to how many people would be racking up the points. The whole point of these games is too lose points when you die and only gain points when you kill people. It's how the scores were done in the actual The Hunger Games books and films, the scores went up each time a Tribute killed someone and obviously dropped when the Tribute was killed.

I can see this being exploited massively and it would only serve to cause problems, sorry, mate.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This is actually a really really good idea, but points mean absolutely nothing. At one point in my MCSG career I think I had 3-4k points, now I have like 120. And maybe watch some PvP tip videos it is SOOOO Easy to keep points.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is actually a really really good idea, but points mean absolutely nothing. At one point in my MCSG career I think I had 3-4k points, now I have like 120. And maybe watch some PvP tip videos it is SOOOO Easy to keep points.
The thing is though, the extra points they get will be abused with the sponsorship system.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing is though, the extra points they get will be abused with the sponsorship system.
Oh yea, never really took that into consideration. I really don't even think it's necessary, I can get 500+ points in one round, unless I am just really good...

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Not completly true, some of us (like me) like to have alot of bounty points and get asmany possible. ;)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Points mean stuff to me. Why do wins matter any more? It's all just random crap in a video game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci