• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Submitting a thread (Build Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno__

Spectator
Reaction score
Everytime I try and submit my thread, it says:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

This is the thread:

Mobius Build Team

Welcome to the official recruitment thread of the Mobius Build Team. We are a professional minecraft build team, building for a variety of servers and sometimes even YouTubers. The Mobius Build Team was founded in December 2014 and have been building up our team and popularity ever since. We have direct contact with other famous build teams, such as Pandora's Blocks, BlockWorks, Sunfury and lots more single builders and networks.

The Mobius Build Team are dedicated to broaden their horizons in creativity in minecraft to create architectural designs to bring our imaginations into life. We are constantly building and adapting to new ways of building, slowly reaching towards our fullest potential, perfecting flaws that we come across on our journey.

Information:
Server IP: play.mobiusbt.com
Portfolio: http://mobiusbuildteam.imgur.com/all/
Server Website: www.mobiuscreative.eu

Contact info
Email: [email protected]

Our Current Team
Founder:
Xeno__

Co-Founder:
PizzaMC

Head-Builder:
tweeter2

Builders:
Beware_Deluxe
PrincessLeia
AlexieSmexy
Fycius
AussieBlocks

Trainees:
Azteched
WookieMania
Newstravelsfast
Zoldrix

Map-Maker/Terraformer:
Reer123

GFX Artist:
Kosmic

Application Form:
Name:
Timezone:
Area of Strength:
Why should I be chosen to join the team?
Why do I want to join Mobius?
Additional Info:
Pictures/Videos of your previous/current builds:
Skype (Essential for contact):
Tell us about yourself:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is the anti-spam plugin taking affect. Pretty much what it means is that the plugin thinks that your thread is spam due to images or something in the body of the thread. Try editing your post in order for the anti-spam add-on not to detect it as spam.

QA;TL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci