• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuff to give players in the game when a spectator?

Lizardlips98

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking you could use some of your points to give them dyes? They're useless and aren't found in game, they could be used to dye the leather armor. And maybe some other things that are like that. Just in case someone wanted maybe red leather or something but can't get red dye? Please take this into consideration.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
You have a good idea, but there aren't very many people that dye their armor. Why would you want to wear dyed armor anyway, if you have better types of armor?

Lizardlips98

Spectator
Reaction score
Pretty much to answer all above - I know it's pointless and it will be looked over as stupid, but I thought I might as well suggest it than let it be, because it would be cool. And I said stuff as in there could be other things, not just dye. That was an example that I liked most. And why wear dyed armor? Why not? Obviously you'll get new better armor, but in case you wanted to do something silly or just look the way you want, you could use the dye. I know lots of people use the bones to dye their armor white.

Lizardlips98

Spectator
Reaction score
You can already use flowers to make dyes, then dye your armor...
Really? I thought they just broke and disappeared, not dropping anything. My bad. There are some dyes that still aren't able to get in game though.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Really? I thought they just broke and disappeared, not dropping anything. My bad. There are some dyes that still aren't able to get in game though.
Ya, they stay in your inventory. If you are having trouble getting into games, consider donating!

Lizardlips98

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya, they stay in your inventory. If you are having trouble getting into games, consider donating!
I'm not necessarily having trouble, I just can't get in them. It says can't connect to host or something like that, haven't tried in a while, I looked it up and it said to do something to my DNS servers and I did but I still couldn't join. But this isn't the right thread for this anyway. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci