• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop the "Bounty Player 40" command!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that the command for setting bounty ruins the point of points. That is ruining, while points dont give you anything, it would have showed your skills then. You is losing points for dying, and more when you get in higher level! And maybe giving som points for winning to? Maybe like 1) 10 points, 2) the summary of everyone that was in that rounds lose (like if everyone was under 200 you will get 5 points while if half lost 10 and half lost 20 it would be 15, etc.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you are saying. If you don't like bountying away points, then is it not simple enough to not bounty them?

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
You do get 30 points for winning I believe, and anyway, it's fun and is a nice feature for the community to use bountying points. As you said, they don't really represent that much, however the current bounty will not be changed unless someone comes up with an amazing idea.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You do get 30 points for winning I believe, and anyway, it's fun and is a nice feature for the community to use bountying points. As you said, they don't really represent that much, however the current bounty will not be changed unless someone comes up with an amazing idea.
Why have that bountied points in the first place, if it not was for that, points would SHOW your score, since you lose and win more after your/others amount of points.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Why have that bountied points in the first place, if it not was for that, points would SHOW your score, since you lose and win more after your/others amount of points.
Chill, Survival Games isn't where you win money or not. You're supposed to play for sport and for fun, not actually competitively. I don't care about points and does a tactic called 'constant bounty'. Which has lots of advantages, such one is false security.
I don't want for the /bounty command to be removed, its a fun thing to use.

Also, an another point. Points shows your score only on the in-game leaderboards (/top). Which isn't the 'complete' leaderboards.
The 'complete' leaderboards (uslb.mcsg.in , eulb.mcsg.in and aulb.mcsg.in respectively) bases on victories.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
If you want to show your skill, get more wins. They are basically your points. Points are technically call your 'bounty'. You gather these up by killing/winning, and can use them to get people killed at your own discretion.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to show your skill, get more wins. They are basically your points. Points are technically call your 'bounty'. You gather these up by killing/winning, and can use them to get people killed at your own discretion.
what @ your title

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you want to get bounty removed because it can make you lose points that don't effect your actual ranking, not to mention the fact that it can give you more points and that it's completely optional, not to mention show your generosity?

Also,

1.) You get 30 points for winning.

and 2.) You get 2.5% of every person you killed's points, with a minimum of 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci