• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stolen account

Status
Not open for further replies.

xOverwolf313x

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm creating this topic in every single server I play because someone has stolen my account and I want you to ban me until I have recovered it. I'm trying to resolve this issue and I have contacted mojang but for know ban me. If you see a player in-game called: xOverwolf313x, please tell and admin because that's my account. When I have recovered my account I will create a new topic so you can unban me.
Have a nice day everyone.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh, yikes. This is, I believe, the second person to report a stolen account today and ask for their account to be banned.

I hope that you can recover it ASAP, and that the person who stole it doesn't abuse it too much. It's a shame what happened. :(

xOverwolf313x

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I'm waiting for mojang's answer and I think it was a scam I don't know I'm really frustrated for what happened but getting upset really isn't going to give me back my account. So I'm going to try to relax and wait for mojang's answer.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Hello!

How long would you like to be banned for?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Just dispute your ban whenever it is figured out. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member