• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stats Reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubboy0709

Tribute
Reaction score
When I started playing I was a big noob and played 200 games and only won 2 and now it makes my stats look bad and would like to know if there is anyway I could get my stats reset. If not its alright its just my OCD makes me want my stats to be perfect.
Thanks
Club :)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I started playing I was a big noob and played 200 games and only won 2 and now it makes my stats look bad and would like to know if there is anyway I could get my stats reset. If not its alright its just my OCD makes me want my stats to be perfect.
Thanks
You cant make a stats "perfect".

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Thanks
This, why do I see this so often... I mean everybody has been a noob.. and if everyone would request a reset they would be resetting stats 24/7... just keep in mind that no-one started off as the biggest pro ever.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
As DeformedChild mentioned, MCSG does not support stat resets.
Try taking everyone's advice here and just no life MCSG until you rack up some wins... hardly anyone is a pro, especially when they begin playing. If you're that worried about it, get yourself an alt account and you can start fresh using that. :)

Good luck.

Its_Sean ... lock pls? :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This is not happening, reasons are because not all players agree to this. Also, MCSG isn't in favor of resetting stats, but only if the server is on beta state and the logs will be deleted.
To stop this problem, just buy an alternative account, and try to get a good ratio.

However, keep in mind ratio doesn't means anything.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Stats cannot be reset on mcsg.
Question answered, Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members