• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stats Reset (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
I heard that there is now an option to reset your stats so I checked it out briefly. I saw that it is the same format as paying for donor. Your Minecraft username is put in but with no password verification. So that means any person that doesn't like you for something that you do or you are, they can clear your stats. Imagine one of the top players clearing another player's statistics just so he could be the 'best' in the world. Staff, can you please make it so you have to show a forum password to reset stats or a password of some sort? Thank you all for reading!

-SjsYeahKid

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
You really think were that stupid lol, of course there will be some sort of verification...

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
If you buy a stats reset you will get a message in-game telling you that you have upgrades available and to do /upgrades to see the available upgrades. It will tell you what to do from there.

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there! A lot of people have been worrying about this lately whilst it is absolutely nothing to worry about ^.^ Let me explain why, once the purchase on the "Upgrades" section is completed you will receive an upgrade via "Xime", the custom coded plugin. For the upgrade to take place on your in-game account, you will have to type in "/upgrades". This prevents people from resetting other peoples statistics! Thank you for your concern though ^.^ I hope I helped!

QA;TL?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You'll have to confirm the stats reset in-game, so unless your account is compromised, no one else can reset your stats.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci