• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stating people in game should be removed

Should stating people in game be removed.

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think that the ability to stat a player in game is not fair. The reason I feel that is because people often get targeted in game because of their wins and they team against players in deathmatch because of their stats. If you cannot stat a player in game you wont be able to see who has the most points and wins and you would treat each player fairly. You should be able to stat people in the lobby but in game should be take away. Stating people in the lobby is fine because it is a short amount of time and there are too many players.
Tell me what you think about this idea.

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is purely a strategy. If someone is ranked number 30 and another is ranked 13940 then obviously you are gonna go with killing the ranked 30 guy because he is a bigger threat. Take out the bigger competition first then go for the smaller. Its a classic strategy that should not be taken away.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Even me, getting targeted ALOT for my wins, think this is a very bad idea. Why would you not want to check someones stats? Able to take out the bigger threats first which gives you a much easier time to win the game.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe there could be an option to turn off stating so people can't stat you

P

PeriLH_

First off, I would like to say that doing /stats is a fun way to challenge each other, and to push yourself to be able to get more wins. Going up the ranks is a fun goal. I do not see this feature going away in the future.

Next I would just like to say...
Nah, this will make it harder for me to target people
Nu, don't target. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci