• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMCIJ123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello I have has Platinum Donor for a long long time. I have recently noticed that people who purchase the donor now get 5 free stat tokens. Now What i don't get is Why didn't I get any just because I bought it a long time ago dosen't mean you can give extra privileges to the SAME DONOR. I have emailed about this but that's a slow service. Ign: MrMCIJ123 I want my stat tokens or this isn't my moneys worth WHY CANT I GET MY TOKENS JUST BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY DONOR A WHILE AGO. This could be worth a charge back If i am not granted any and i would find it a scam. So pls be fair and give me my 5 stat tokens.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
That's not how it works.... If I'd buy a PS4 now for 400$ and in a month there was an offer which gives you a PS4 + a game for 400$, I wouldn't be able to go to the store and get the game for free because I bought it earlier.

You got what you paid for and received your product, making a chargeback would be an illegal act.

J

District 13
Reaction score
That's not how it works.... If I'd buy a PS4 now for 400$ and in a month there was an offer which gives you a PS4 + a game for 400$, I wouldn't be able to go to the store and get the game for free because I bought it earlier.

You got what you paid for and received your product, making a chargeback would be an illegal act.
^^

Ceroria QA;TL?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

^^^ Thank you MoLoToV .

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci