• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stat Reset Token Not Working?

hanskenemer

Spectator
Reaction score
So a couple weeks ago I bought a stat reset token, and I typed in the command /upgrade 1 (that's what I was told to use), but it said I had no upgrades (I didn't really care, it only cost $0.50) But a few days ago, I bought another one, and it still didn't work. Help, I need to reset my stats (I'm really bad).

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, here's the usual response that you would receive:

If you purchased a Stat Reset and have not received it, make sure to use the "/upgrade 1" command in-game to confirm it.
If that doesn't work, do "/upgrades" to see what options you have.

If you still have not received it within 24 hours, send an email to [email protected] with proof of purchase.

If you have any further questions, you can PM an online staff member!
However, it seems like your case might be a bit different.

First of all, make sure that you do "/upgrades" to see if you have them perhaps assigned to a number such as "/upgrade 2" or something. (I've never used a Stat Reset, so I'm not familiar with the system.)
You may have to confirm that you're logging into the same account that you bought the Statistic Reset with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci