• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting Deathmatch if no activity

Should there be a time-limit to activating the Final Deathmatch if there is a "boring" moment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently, in several servers I have participated it, there is a "boring" session, where when it gets down to the last few tributes, they are either a team, too far away from each other, or AFK, so therefore the spectators have to wait the remaining time until the deathmatch begins. Sometimes there are only three tributes left, and 30 minutes left in the games!
I realize sometimes administrators and moderators are online, and start the deathmatch when this happens, but other times we're left watching tributes walk around for a long. I'm sure it isn't fun for the tributes either, since they can't find each other, or a tribute is stuck in a trap.

So basically, what I am suggesting is that if it gets down to.... let's say 4-5 tributes, and it has been 8-15 minutes without a "kill", then automatically, the remaining tributes would be teleported to the center, activating the final deathmatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci